An exciting internship opportunity is now available at Damaris: the leading avant-garde luxury lingerie brand known worldwide for it's beautiful and unique designs.
Duties and Key tasks:
The intern's role will be to support the Damaris team in all areas of the company including PR and Marketing, Sales and Production. This will involve a wide variety of tasks, giving the candidate valuable experience and a well-rounded insight into how a fashion head office operates.
- Acting as the front of house for the office, directing calls and deliveries to relevant members of staff and answering customer queries
- Assisting customer services and sales with administrative tasks
- Working with our in-house PR: liaising with press and arranging press sample send outs and call backs
- Updating our website and monitoring stock levels
- Assisting Design and Production in the management of materials and samples- sewing and construction tasks available to those with experience
- Taking on a variety of ad-hoc office tasks
Excellent telephone manner and well presented
Pro-active and organised approach to work
Fluent in English
Microsoft Word and Excel literate.
Location: W1 London
Length of Placement: Preferably a minimum of 3 months but shorter terms may be considered
Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Expenses: Travel expenses only
To apply please forward all CV's with a covering letter and available dates to email@example.com.